Last revised: 3/15/13
Audifi is committed to honoring the privacy of its users. The Audifi web site www.audifi.me (the "Site") adheres to a strict policy for ensuring the privacy of your personal information. This Policy is effective as of DATE and applies to information collected through the Site. By using our Site, you represent that you are 14 years old or older and you consent to the information collection and use practices described herein.
1. Information Collection. Audifi collects information at the Site at two different stages. First, we collect from all visitors anonymous, aggregate information (such as pages visited on the Site, browser type, referring URL, IP address). This type of information is never linked to any personally identifiable information. It is only used in the aggregate to generate statistical reports about the use of the Site in order to make the Site better meet your needs.
Second, we require the submission of certain personal information when you use services available on the Site. For example, we collect contact information when you upload your resume for a job posting. We also collect personal information from you when you submit your identity and other requested information related to technical, sales, customer service or support.. As used herein, the term "personal information" generally means information that specifically identifies an individual (such as user's name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, credit card or other account number) and their geophysical location or information that is associated with an identifiable person (such as demographic information or information about a person's activities when such information is linked to personally identifying information).
2. Personal Information of Children Under 13. Audifi complies with requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and the FTC’s Rule interpreting COPPA (16 CFR § 512). The Site is not directed to children, and Audifi does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age through the Site.
3. Use of Your Personal Information. Audifi uses customer personal information for purposes of contacting customers in attempts to answer questions, provide information and to take sales orders. We will use your personal information to send you news and product and service updates, unless you "opt out" of receiving such emails. In addition, you may "opt out" of receiving marketing or promotional email from Audifi by following the unsubscribe instructions or using the unsubscribe links within the emails we send.
Audifi uses resumes for purposes of reviewing qualifications of potential job applicants and for purposes of contacting such potential job applicants and, if an employment application is filed by such individuals, for purposes of verifying the information provided.
4. Information Sharing and Disclosure. Audifi does not sell, rent or share personally identifiable to or with any third party not affiliated with or owned by Audifi, except that we may disclose such information to service providers who may assist us in providing services to you or have a role in our storage of data. Anonymous aggregate Information is used solely for internal purposes to help us improve our users’ experience. We do not link aggregate information with personally identifiable information, either from our own sources or those of third parties.
5. Log Files. We store information we collect through log files to create a profile of our users. Log files record internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser types, internet service providers (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp and number of clicks ("Aggregate Information") to analyze trends, administer the Site, track anonymous customer movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. Aggregate Information is not linked to personally identifiable information. A profile is stored information detailing how individual customers use the site. It is used solely for internal purposes, to help us improve the experience of our customers. We do not share your profile with any third parties.
6. Cookies. We use "cookies" to recognize and count new visitors and to acquire aggregate information that lets us analyze traffic patterns and tune the performance and functionality of the Site. A "cookie" is a file that is placed on your hard drive when you visit a website. It contains specific information that allows the Site to "recognize" your computer the next time you visit. The most important use for cookies is to eliminate the need for you to re-enter your information every time you visit the Site.
Most browsers accept cookies by default, but you can turn off cookies using your browser settings. To learn how, see: for Microsoft Internet Explorer users, www.microsoft.com/info/cookies.htm; for Netscape Navigator users, www.netscape.com/legal_notices/cookies.html.
If you turn off cookies, certain of the Site features may no longer work or may work differently. Please note that when you accept a cookie from the Site, we do not gain access to your hard drive or personal information other than the information you have provided us. We do not provide cookie information to any third party.
7. Disclosure of Personal Information As Required by Law.
Audifi will disclose site user personal information when required by law or if we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to protect Audifi or its customers from harm or to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on Audifi.
8. Business Transition. In the event Audifi goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company or a sale of a portion of our assets, our customers’ personal and/or unique information may be part of the assets transferred. Disclosure of users’ personal and/or unique information in such a situation, or in contemplation of such a situation, shall be deemed consistent with this Policy. However, such a transfer may result in a change in this Policy, and you are advised and strongly encouraged to review this Policy frequency.
9. Links. The Site contains links to other sites. Audifi is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these other sites. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by the Site. We encourage you to be aware when you leave the Site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information.
10. Security. Audifi takes commercially reasonable precautions to protect your information. However, given the nature of the internet and the fact that network security measures are not infallible, we cannot guarantee the security of information submitted through the Site.
We also make an off-line effort to protect your information. We make commercially reasonable efforts to restrict access to personally identifiable information to employees who need the information to perform a specific job. We maintain commercially reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect.
11. Policy Changes. Audifi reserves the right to make, at our sole discretion, any changes, modifications, additions or deletions to all or portions of this Policy at any time. We recommend you review this Policy frequently. If we make material changes to this Policy, we will notify you here, by email or by means of a notice on our home page.
12. Updating and Correcting Personal Information. If you have any questions or comments about this Policy or the practices relating to this Site, or you wish to verify, correct or delete any personal information we have collected, please contact us at support@Audifi.com. In lieu of email, you may also contact us by U.S. mail at the following address:
16505 NW Bethany Court, Suite 100
Beaverton, OR 97006